Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Evening Update June 27, 2012

As promised, here is what the rest of the day looked like (through the lens of cuisine, of course).

Lunch:

Purple Cabbage Dal with Brown Rice


Snack:

Sliced Gala Apples with Hummus




Dinner:

Steamed Zucchini with Stir-fried Chickpeas, Mushrooms & Onions with Garlic, Ginger, Jalapeno Pepper,  Olive Oil and Lemon Juice.

Snack:

Shaved Cucumber Tomato Salad with chopped Onions, sliced Kalamata Olives, Lemon Juice and Hummus Dressing

I took my evening snack with me so I wouldn't gnaw my arm off.  Or bum-rush McDonalds for  french fries.




It worked. I walked right past a McDonalds and had no desire to enter because I had my snack with me. I ate it when I got home and added a Banana.  I've discovered that eating something sweet before sleeping is a "thing" for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment